With Canada’s Premiere Wine Expert, David Lawrason, Olympic Gold Medallist Curt Harnett, Olympic Gold Medallist and Battle of the Blades Champion Tessa Bonhomme, Canadian music icon Ed Robertson of Barenaked Ladies and with Special Musical Guests – Luke Doucet and Melissa McClelland!
Travel Dates: May 6-13 and May 13-20, 2013
Your seven-night, eight-day adventure for two includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation in the superb, relaxed refuge of Relais and Chateau Crillon le Brave, located 13 km from Mont Ventoux in the heart of Provence and only 40 km from Avignon (gourmet breakfast included). The property boasts an amazing setting, perched on top of a tiny hill village surrounded by vineyards and olive groves where the views are stunning! Beautiful luxury accommodations, a heated pool, exquisite restaurant, mini-spa and an impressive wine cellar
- Welcome reception featuring exquisite wines from the region hosted by Canada’s leading wine expert, David Lawrason
- Gourmet food sampling highlighting the best cuisine of each region and exquisite cheeses
- Private concert by Ed Robertson of Barenaked Ladies with special musical guests Luke Doucet and Melissa McClelland
- Private wine tastings led by David Lawrason, highlighting the very best of each of the regions
- Exquisite markets loved the world over for their wonderful foods, wines, antiques and collectibles.
- Cycling led by wonderful local guides alongside your special guests where you will ride some of the most famous and coveted routes of the Tour de France, including a ride up Mont Ventoux, if you choose! (optional – bike rental not included
Click Here for a PDF of Complete Trip Details
France Trip Gallery (click on a thumbnail to enlarge to slideshow)